Back-to-School Plan 2021 - Posted June 30, 2021, Update Feb. 18, 2022
Emergency Relief Fund: Click here to learn about the fund supporting our families during this crisis and how you can donate today.
Updates from Administration
Update after Governor's Recent COVID-19 Executive Order - on Sept. 3, 2021
What is COVID-19 and Preventative Measures
- Staying home when sick and avoiding close contact with sick people. (Click here to read more from the IDOE about “How Sick is Too Sick”)
- Frequent, proper hand washing using soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoiding touching your mouth, nose or eyes with unwashed hands
- Practicing respiratory etiquette (e.g., covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or upper sleeve)
- Routinely cleaning and disinfecting frequently-touched surfaces using usual cleaning/disinfection products according to the product label.
Super Shot clinic is offering the Pfizer COVID vaccine to all children 12 years and older, starting June 1st, 2021 at the 1515 Hobson Rd location, in Fort Wayne. You MUST schedule online for an appointment at Worthashot.org. Evening and weekend appointments are available as well. For more information please go to supershot.org.
Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
SAMHSA: Coping with Stress During an Infectious Disease Outbreak
National Association of School Psychologists: Talking to Children About COVID-19: A Parent Resource
Click here for Daily Devotions and Chapel Services from our Theology Department (YouTube Playlist). Click here to send us any prayer requests that you may have so that we can pray for you specifically during our Daily Devotion time.