Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Full Time (Monday through Friday)
Report to: Chief Advancement Officer
Posted: May 2023
At Concordia, everything we do starts with Christ at the Center and equipping our students for lifelong service as leaders who reflect Christ. Additionally, we give students ample opportunities to find and hone their passions by providing them with vigorous academic programs and encouraging them to get involved in extracurricular activities.
In this environment our teachers not only speak freely about their faith but also have the freedom to innovate and tailor their classes and extracurriculars to the needs of each student.
Be a part of professional excellence at Concordia Lutheran High School. Join nearly 100 faculty and staff as we lead 600-plus students in Christ-centered educational excellence. Concordia is the 6th largest LCMS Lutheran high school in the country. We have graduated more than 10,000 alumni since 1935. About Us
What You Can Expect
- Developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance the school's visibility, engage the community, and support enrollment efforts.
- Craft engaging and persuasive internal and external communications pieces that are clear, concise, and consistent.
- Develop and implement social media strategies to engage current and prospective families, alumni, and the broader community.
- Coordinate the school's public and media relations efforts.
- Develop marketing and branding strategy with the Director of Admissions to enhance brand awareness and attract prospective students and families.
Creative Opportunities (The Fun Stuff)
- Create, execute, and deliver effective marketing strategies to impact lives for Christ.
- Work in a fast-paced environment that relies heavily on close collaboration and teamwork.
- Help shape the next generation of Christian leaders through student and family engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business, or related fields.
- Five or more years in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Demonstrated marketing campaign success and communication examples.
- Incorporate Christian values and beliefs in all aspects of job performance
- Willingly adhere to and uphold CLHS Statement of Faith
- Undertake additional duties as needed to fulfill operational needs.
- Have the ability to work some evenings and weekends, when necessary.
- Provide insight, guidance, and direction to other departments on effective marketing guidelines.
- Ensure that personal professional goals are established and completed each year.
- Make spiritual growth a committed priority in and outside of the workplace.
Who We Are
Concordia Lutheran High School was founded on the principles of faith, Christian service, and academic excellence. Over time, the three additional principles of diversity, mission partnerships, and relationships have been added to our core values.
Concordia Lutheran High School pursues Christ-centered educational excellence that equips individuals for lifelong learning and service as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Characteristics of Professional Excellence
Concordia Lutheran High School educators…
- Bring a vibrant passion for the mission
- Commit to continuous Christian growth as disciples of Jesus Christ
- Genuinely imitate Christ
- Display content knowledge and pursue pedagogical versatility
- Actively build and invest in relationships
- Foster a safe learning environment that inspires intellectual growth, collaboration and creativity.
- Nurture the whole individual
Concordia Educational Association, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our Non-Discrimination Policy.
Term of Service
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator’s offer of employment shall be on an annual basis. It is assumed that, given a positive performance review related to the professional development program, employment will be ongoing.
Salary: Position starts at $50,000 and is adjusted based on experience and qualifications.