Support the Plan
Provide training, time, and the support necessary for all members of Concordia Lutheran High School to prepare for the successful reopening of its campus.
Students, parents, workers, and leaders who regularly engage in the functions of the school will be asked to sign a waiver statement that they have read and understand the conditions of this document.
Students will be oriented to the new practices concerning COVID-19 prevention. Students will be guided and allowed to practice behaviors to encourage new habits in social distancing, hand washing, and facial covering protocols.
Signage will be posted throughout the building and campus to inform all community members concerning the prevention of the spread of COVID-19.
Training for Teachers
Teachers will engage in professional development that prepares for the following:
- Recognizing the symptoms of a COVID-19 infection.
- Understanding and leading school safety protocols to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Structuring the classroom for optimal use and instruction.
- Delivering course content through a variety of methodologies which include in-person, synchronous, and asynchronous online digital classrooms.
- Shepherding students when moving through a day’s schedule.