Instructional Media Center Home
About the Instructional Media Center
The Concordia Lutheran High School Instructional Media Center offers a number of physical and online resources.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday - 30 minutes before school and 1 hour after school (7:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.)
- Thursday - 15 minutes before school and 1 hour after school (8:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Bring your student ID.
- There is no set limit on the number of items you may check out as long as you can keep track of the items you take.
- Most things check out for three weeks; reference and reserve items are for overnight only.
- Overdue notices and fine notices will be sent by email to the student’s school email address and the parent's email address.
- Students may check their current checkouts and fines, place items on hold and renew items through Destiny.
- For all library materials, the fine is $0.25 per day, excluding weekends and holidays.
- For Textbooks and Classroom Novels, the fine is $1.00 per day.
- The maximum fine is the replacement cost of the item.
- Charges are made for damaged materials and materials not returned.
- Students are expected to pay all outstanding charges in a timely manner.
You can find links to common online resources below. For more information, visit the library or e-mail Stephanie Marks.
Destiny Quest the CLHS Online Library Catalog
INSPIRE: Indiana's Virtual Library
ACPL: Allen County Public Library