To attend CLHS, a student’s parent(s) or guardian(s) must sign a tuition contract that specifies the payment option and personal responsibilities.
- All tuition and outstanding obligations from any preceding year must be paid in full before a student will be allowed to register for the next school year.
- All tuition and outstanding obligations must be paid in full in order for a Senior to participate in graduation ceremonies.
- All tuition and outstanding obligations must be paid in full before CLHS will release an official transcript of course work.
- Students withdrawing from school during a given month will be charged the full month’s tuition.
- When a student withdraws, tuition charges and all financial aid awards are pro-rated through the end of the month. Other fees and passes are not prorated. The adjusted balance of tuition and fees will be used to determine the final amount or credit due.
- Financial resources are applied to tuition in the following order: 1) School Choice Voucher,
2) Congregation Scholarship, 3) Academic and Merit Scholarships, and 4) SGO/Needs-Based Scholarships.
- Scholarships awarded to students by CLHS vary according to each student’s academic ability, gifts, and talents, and according to the family’s financial need. CLHS reserves the right to revise scholarships should the family’s financial circumstances change and/or other resources become available to the family.
- Foreign students attending CLHS will pay the full tuition rate and an application fee of $350. Tuition and fees must be paid in full one week prior to classes starting.
- Students attending FWCS Career Academy (FWCS Career Academy, formerly Anthis) receive a 20% tuition reduction for each semester of attendance.
- Students attending a participating college to earn college credits will receive a tuition reduction of $500 per class per semester, up to a maximum of three classes.