March Madness Bracket Challenge
Thank you for all of your support through our March Madness Challenge! We raised $18,002 for all of our projects. We had 240 donors contribute, including some giving each round, and we received $970 from our students through our Coin War. Your support is amazing, and we thank you all! JROTC is our winner and the recipient of the $1,000 prize from Culver's on Stellhorn!
Peer Ministry: $151.25
Peer Ministry: $151.25
For this year's Cadet Day of Caring, we are issuing a challenge and what better way to do it than with a March Madness Bracket Challenge!
Our Challenge kicks off on March 14, 2022 and ends on March 30, 2022. All gifts will support the Cadet Fund during this school year, and this is your chance to give to a project that you are most passionate about.
Each week will be a different part of the challenge (Elite Eight, Final Four, and the Championship). Individual donations are how your project "wins" (because we know everyone wins!!). Donors may give each round for a vote.
The March Madness Champion will receive an additional $1,000 toward their project. It's a great way to show extra support to the area that you care most about! This $1,000 donation is made possible by Culver's at 6026 Stellhorn Road in Fort Wayne. Please be sure to stop by and pick up some burgers and the Flavor of the Day!
Click here to see the projects that your gifts can support.
- Competition is based on participation, not dollar amount.
- Your donations will go to support projects this school year (2021-22).
- The "Elite Eight" challengers all support the Cadet Fund.
- Your gift will support your area of choosing no matter what. The March Madness Champion will receive an extra $1,000 from our generous donor, Culver's on Stellhorn Road in Fort Wayne.
- Your donation only counts once each round.
- You may still give to areas even after they are "knocked out" of the bracket. They will not be eligible for the extra $1,000 once they are out of the bracket.
March 14, 2022: March Madness Challenge Kicks Off
March 22, 2022: Final Four Begins
March 28, 2022: Cadet Day of Caring Championship Round
Midnight March 30, 2022: Last chance to give
March 31, 2022: Champion Announced
Updated March 31, 2022
Update March 31, 2022
Our March Madness Bracket Challenge is proudly supported by Culver's at Stellhorn Road in Fort Wayne.