Thank you for taking on the role of planning your next High School reunion. We want to help you through the planning process and work with you to make your reunion a success! Below are the following services that our Alumni Office can help you with in planning your upcoming reunion.
* Connect you with others in your class interested in helping on the planning committee.
* Provide class listing with contact information.
* Advertise your reunion through our website and in sending out emails and a postcard to your classmates directly.
* Set up a tour of the school
* Arrange to have someone from the staff to come to your reunion to give a CLHS update .
* Reserve our Worship Conference Center if you are interested in holding a worship service for your class. Brunch options are also be available through our Creating Dining Services.
We hope that your reunion brings your class together again to reminisce and catch up on the many paths that your lives have taken you since your graduation. Concordia strives to set the groundwork for our students to go out and live Christ - centered lives and we pray that no matter where you are today, you remember the friends, teachers and lessons taught when you were here.
* Contact Greg Rehberg, Director of Alumni and Donors Relations, at (260) 483-1102, ext. 217 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inform her of who will be the contact for your planning committee.
* Create your planning committee.
* Get a class listing with contact information from us. Make updates and seek out missing information as needed. Please be sure to update CLHS with current addresses, emails and phone numbers that you receive.
* Choose a date and venue. Keeping ticket price and budget in mind.
* Reserve a block of rooms at a local hotel for classmates traveling from out of town.
* Create a class website. Go to www.ClassCreator.com to set your own site up or create a class Facebook page to share information about the upcoming reunion.
* Send out a Save-the-Date. We can help with this.