We are excited to welcome you into the Concordia family! Whether you are just checking us out or are ready to apply, we would love to talk to you!
Admissions: Dawn Schuller at (260) 483-1102, ext. 298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid: Debbie Schumm at (260) 483-1102, ext. 219 or email@example.com
Click our FAQ page to get your questions answered.
See our Future Cadets for this fall!
Download our 2020-21 Admissions Guide (PDF below)
Steps for Enrollment
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the $35 Application Fee
- Submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Submit a copy of the student’s most recent standardized test scores (usually ILEARN scores or End of Course Assessments)
- Submit a copy of the student’s most recent report card
- Notification of status by Admissions Office
- Apply for scholarships and financial assistance
- Come to Freshmen Scheduling Night and meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Families are notified as to their status regarding scholarships and financial
- Click the "Accept" button on your admissions notification letter to confirm your decision
- Final Registration in July/August. (Obtain class schedule and locker number, tuition payment plan, ID badge, parking pass, athletic pass, pick up class books, turn in required forms, etc.)
- AND NOW YOU'RE A OFFICIALLY A CADET! (Want a mentor to help navigate the first weeks of school? Ask about our EPIC program!)