School Counseling Services
Christ is the center of Concordia Lutheran High School and the student is the focus of our Christ-Centered Developmental Counseling program.
There are several premises which serve as the foundation on which the Counseling program was developed. These premises make up the framework which gives form and function to a developmentally-oriented guidance and counseling program.
- Christ is the Center of all we do and in serving the needs of our students we in turn serve Him.
- This is a program that is a vital component of the school’s total educational package.
- This program consists of a curricular element with a scope and sequence based primarily on the regularly-assessed needs of students.
- This program depends on parent, teacher, student, staff, administrator, and community support and collaboration.
- This program accommodates the needs of all students.
- This program will be regularly and systematically evaluated as to how successfully students’ needs are met.