Christ is the center of Concordia Lutheran High School and the student is the focus of our Christ-Centered Developmental Guidance and Counseling program.
There are several premises which serve as the foundation on which the Guidance and Counseling program was developed. These premises make up the framework which gives form and function to a developmentally-oriented guidance and counseling program.
- Christ is the Center of all we do and in serving the needs of our students we in turn serve Him.
- This is a program that is a vital component of the school’s total educational package.
- This program consists of a curricular element with a scope and sequence based primarily on the regularly-assessed needs of students.
- This program depends on parent, teacher, student, staff, administrator, and community support and collaboration.
- This program accommodates the needs of all students.
- This program will be regularly and systematically evaluated as to how successfully students’ needs are met.
Sharpen your study and testing techniques in subjects requiring reading, spelling, writing, math, and critical thinking skills.
College Rep Visits:
Any junior or senior may sign up in the Guidance Office with Mrs. Geisler and receive a pink pass to meet with the representative. You need to sign up at least the day before and have the hour teacher sign the pass. See the Daily Bulletin
for visit dates.
Dual Credit Courses: We offer dual credit courses in Psychology, Statistics, and PreCalculus through IPFW.
I-Step Testing Dates (2017-2018): The dates for I-Step Testing for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
||December 4-15, 2017
|I-step Part One:
||February 26 - March 9, 2018
|I-step Part Two:
||April 6 - May 4, 2018