Beginning Sept. 1, we are allowing fans to come to HOME sporting events at Concordia Lutheran High School and Zollner Stadium with a capacity allowance of 250 for our home soccer and volleyball games, and 500 for our football games (250 per side).
Up to 4 (four) tickets will be available for each athlete per event for their families (the amount of available tickets may change per game, but no more than 4 will be available). Assigned tickets will be determined by the coach and the CLHS Athletic Department. Attendees must have a ticket to enter the game and then may pay with cash, CLHS Punch Card or CLHS Sports Pass. No other passes will be accepted at this time. Away events will follow the guidelines from the host school.
Fans must wear face coverings/masks when entering and exiting the facility and during the course of the event. All fans are to sit in designated locations and cannot gather in the stands or by the fences.
For non-ticketed events, such as Boys Tennis, Cross Country, and Girls Golf, only parents and guardians are permitted to attend. Face coverings/masks must be worn, and social distancing observed. Away events will follow the guidelines set forth by the host school or location.
For questions about these regulations, please contact the Athletics Office at (260) 483-1102, ext. 241 or email@example.com.
UPDATE ON AUGUST 31, 2020
- Each athlete will receive 3 tickets for family members only for the level participating on the scheduled night. These tickets will be sent home with your athlete and will be collected upon entrance to the game. You will pay regular admission price ($5 for 9th/JV and varsity volleyball and soccer, and $6 for varsity football). The ticket sent home serves as your ticket to purchase a ticket. Loss of ticket(s) will result in NOT being allowed into the game. You may also show your ticket at the gate along with your season pass and receive entrance without payment. However, simply showing a season pass without the ticket will NOT allow you entry. You MUST have the ticket given to your athlete to receive admittance to the event.
- Seats will be blocked off at each athletic venue. These seats are not to be used. You may sit in any row not marked off. You will be allowed to sit in family units, but please be respectful and sensitive to the desires of others by maintaining social distancing.
- Masks are always expected to be worn.
- Home games will continue to be live streamed at youtube.com/fwcadets or on Summitcitysports.com for many varsity games.
- For tennis matches, we are encouraging only parents to attend. No tickets will be given for tennis matches.
At the conclusion of the evening, we will put 10 minutes on the clock in order to clear the stadium or gym in a timely manner. This allows our cleaning staff to begin their jobs sooner and also allows for easier social distancing. Although we understand your desire to stay and continue conversations, we are trying our best to live under the guidelines placed before us. Our desire is to continue to allow kids to participate in sports and we are doing all we can to accommodate as many people as possible in a safe way. We appreciate your understanding and continued support.