This is the time when 8th grade parents start thinking, wow, my kid is in 8th grade already, now what do I need to do for high school? We are here to help! Here is a bullet point list to get you started:
- We have sent you an email with more information about starting your admissions process (please email email@example.com if you didn't receive it!). This will give you info on how to schedule an Admissions one-on-one Zoom meeting or face-to-face meeting, and it will also give you a chance to see the school through our Virtual Tour!
- During the first or second week of October, you will receive a CLHS Admissions Guide Book.
- We will be hosting an Admissions Webinar on Monday, October 12 at 7pm. Watch for announcements about how you can tune in! We go over the Admissions Process and answer any questions that you may have about your application or financial aid.
- Priority Application Period runs from October 19 to December 14. This means that if you apply before December 14 then you are guaranteed to receive your financial aid package by mid-February.
- Concordia Day for 8th Graders is November 13. Watch for announcements!
- Discover Concordia Night (for Parents & Students) is November 18. Watch for announcements!
We can't wait to get your student on the pathway to becoming a CADET!
Director of Admissions and Retention