Sept. 9, 2022
FORT WAYNE, Ind. — Concordia Lutheran High School will induct six new members into its Athletic Hall of Fame tonight (Sept. 9) during a special halftime presentation. They will then be honored at a reception Saturday, Sept. 10.
The Athletic Hall of Fame was started in 2010 to award, recognize and honor outstanding achievements of athletes, coaches and others who have made significant contributions to the athletic program and have been instrumental in promoting the growth of athletics at Concordia. Since that time, Concordia has inducted 89 members and four teams inducted, including the 2021 class.
Inductees this year are:
- Jim Dohrmann (1975) - Track and Field and Football
- Tim Falkenstern (1990) - Basketball (Player and Coach), Track and Field, and Cross Country
- Andrew Heath (1999) - Track and Field and Soccer
- Jonathan Lapsley (2004) - Football and Track and Field
- Tyler Lemert (2007) - Swim (Player and Coach)
- Daniel Schmidt (1968) - Football, Baseball, and Basketball
Concordia Lutheran High School, located at 1601 St. Joe River Drive in Fort Wayne, Ind., was founded in 1935 as a private, co-educational Lutheran high school open to students of all faiths and backgrounds. With Christ at the center, Concordia continues to pursue educational excellence that equips individuals for lifelong learning and service as disciples of Jesus Christ. Learn more at www.clhscadets.com.