FORT WAYNE, Ind. — Concordia Lutheran High School’s awarding winning band is touring Wisconsin from April 14-17.
- 10 a.m. April 15 at Trinity Lutheran School, 2065 Geneva St., Racine, Wis.
- 2 p.m. April 15 at Immanuel Lutheran School, 13445 Hampton Road, Brookfield, Wis.
- 7 p.m. April 15 at Milwaukee Lutheran High School, with the Milwaukee Lutheran Band, 9700 W. Grantosa Drive, Milwaukee, Wis.
- 4:30 p.m. April 16 and 7:45 & 10:15 a.m. April 17, 2016 at 7:45 & 10:15 a.m. at Messiah Lutheran Church, 500 Mayparty Drive, Ripon, Wis.
- 7 p.m. April 16 at Ripon College’s Demmer Recital Hall in the C. J. Rodman Center for the Arts, 300 W. Seward St., Ripon, Wis.
The band will conclude with a homecoming concert at 7 p.m. April 18 in the CLHS Auditorium, 1601 St. Joe River Drive, Fort Wayne.
Concordia’s symphonic band is touring throughout Wisconsin for its annual tour. Its tour focuses on the verse in Psalm 95:2, “Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song.”
The concerts are all free and open to the public.
Concordia Lutheran High School, located at 1601 St. Joe River Drive in Fort Wayne, Ind., was founded in 1935 as a private, co-educational Lutheran high school open to students of all faiths and backgrounds. With Christ at the center, Concordia continues to pursue educational excellence that equips individuals for lifelong learning and service as disciples of Jesus Christ. Learn more at www.clhscadets.com.