Concordia Lutheran High School

Skip to main content
OnCampus Login

CLHS donates 373 boxes of gifts to Christmas Bureau

Dec. 4, 2018

FORT WAYNE, Ind. — 373 boxes of gifts. 3 bikes. 1 guitar. 1 wagon. 1 hula hoop. 36 families helped. And one very special Christmas.

For decades, Concordia Lutheran High School has been gathering and donating gifts to the Christmas Bureau for children in need. This year, 36 families (161 individuals in all) benefit from the many donations from students, faculty and staff. Pillowcases were also made by students and volunteers and given to each one of the members of the families. 

The students spent the morning wrapping and packaging gifts to be delivered to the families. A truck, filled nearly to the brim, was then packed up and taken to the Christmas Bureau.

Christmas cheer was felt by all!

Concordia Lutheran High School, located at 1601 St. Joe River Drive in Fort Wayne, Ind., was founded in 1935 as a private, co-educational Lutheran high school open to students of all faiths and backgrounds. With Christ at the center, Concordia continues to pursue educational excellence that equips individuals for lifelong learning and service as disciples of Jesus Christ. Learn more at www.clhscadets.com.