Part-time, Monday through Friday, Hours may vary, Up to 20 hours per week between 8:00am-1:00pm
Report to: Food Service Manager
Posted: June 2023
At Concordia, everything we do starts with Christ at the Center and equipping our students for lifelong service as leaders who reflect Christ. Additionally, we give students ample opportunities to find and hone their passions by providing them with vigorous academic programs and encouraging them to get involved in extracurricular activities.
In this environment our teachers not only speak freely about their faith but also have the freedom to innovate and tailor their classes and extracurriculars to the needs of each student.
Be a part of professional excellence at Concordia Lutheran High School. Join nearly 100 faculty and staff as we lead 600-plus students in Christ-centered educational excellence. Concordia is the 6th largest LCMS Lutheran high school in the country. We have graduated more than 10,000 alumni since 1935. About Us
What You Can Expect
- Serving healthy nutritious meals to 600-plus students
- We keep pretty busy so you can expect to be on your feet the majority of the shift.
- Some heavy lifting may be involved.
- Only working School Days
- Tuition Discounts (to those who qualify)
- Work with a Great Team!
Creative Opportunities (The Fun Stuff)
- Engaging with students on a daily basis to help shape them into Christ-centered leaders for tomorrow
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Kitchen experience helpful but not necessary, will train.
- Preparing and assembling entrees, sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, and other foods as needed for meal service.
- Following school lunch program guidelines.
- Helping keep the kitchen and cafeteria clean.
- May be asked to cashier for lunch service.
Who We Are
Concordia Lutheran High School was founded on the principles of faith, Christian service, and academic excellence. Over time, the three additional principles of diversity, mission partnerships, and relationships have been added to our core values.
Concordia Lutheran High School pursues Christ-centered educational excellence that equips individuals for lifelong learning and service as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Characteristics of Professional Excellence
Concordia Lutheran High School educators…
- Bring a vibrant passion for the mission
- Commit to continuous Christian growth as disciples of Jesus Christ
- Genuinely imitate Christ
- Display content knowledge and pursue pedagogical versatility
- Actively build and invest in relationships
- Foster a safe learning environment that inspires intellectual growth, collaboration and creativity.
- Nurture the whole individual
Concordia Educational Association, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Read more about our Non-Discrimination Policy.
Term of Service
The Cafeteria Assistant's offer of employment shall be on an annual basis. It is assumed that, given a positive performance review related to the professional development program, employment will be ongoing.
Salary: $13 per hour