We are now moving to a new lunch system for payments and ordering lunches.. We will no longer be using K12 Payment Center. We are switching to SendMoneyToSchool.com.
Please set up your account at SendMoneyToSchool.com
- You will need to have your student’s ID number. You can find that in OnCampus
- Login to OnCampus.
- Click on your student’s name on the top left.
- Click on Contact Card.
- On the left under General Information is the Student ID
- Once you have the ID, go to SendMoneyToSchool.com
- Click on “Create an account.”
- Follow the steps to set up your account
You can put money on their account by the one of the following ways
- Main Office
- Cash or Check - no fees
- Credit Card - 3% Fee
- Through SendMoneyToSchool.com
- Electronic transfer - $1 fee
- Credit Card - $2.65 fee per every $100 transaction
Once you have created your account you will be able to view how much money is on your student’s account.
We are also switching how students can order their lunch. Starting September 9, 2020, students will have two ways to order lunch. (The survey will no longer be emailed each day.)
- Students can order their lunch through SendMoneyToSchool.com. They will need to work with you to log in and select their lunches. They can order for up to five days.
- Students can place their order for up to five days at one of the kiosks available in the Cafeteria.
With this new system, they will be able to go in and change their order up until the cut off time. Orders must be placed no later than 8:55 am on days we start at 8:40 am and 8:30 am on days we start at 8:00 am.