Calling all pin-up gals & fly guys! This year’s annual Cadets and Cadence Dinner Auction will step back to the 1940s, a time of sophisticated fashion and glamorous films, of USO tours and the sounds of big bands.
Our USO Big Band Christmas Gala will be held on Saturday, December 3. It is our BIGGEST event of the year which raises a majority of our funds that support student financial aid and scholarships.
Did you know that more than 97% of CLHS families receive aid? Last year, our Blue Christmas event broke records and sold out! We netted $78,339 in support of our school along with $253,200 pledged in the paddle raise for student scholarships.
Please join us in our mission to provide affordable quality Christian education to our Fort Wayne area families! How can you help?
- Pray for the success of our event
- Donate an item for our Silent or Live Auction by clicking here…
- Purchase an item to donate for the Silent Auction off of our Amazon Wish list and it can be shipped directly to CLHS by clicking here…
- Volunteer to help set up, tear down or work that evening by emailing [email protected]
- Become a Sponsor! Click here to see our different sponsorship levels…
- Buy tickets or a table to attend the event. Tickets $125/each before October 31, then $150/each or $1500 for a table sponsorship (seats 10). Don’t wait too long – remember we sold out last year! Click here to purchase tickets…
- Bring your big brain and friends to our Trivia Gift Gathering Night on Saturday, November 5 at 7 pm (doors open at 6:30 pm). Our Emcee, Mr. Tim Reinking will challenge your intellect with his mind riveting questions. Tables of 8 will compete for the greatly coveted “Trivia Trophy.” Don’t have a table of 8? No worries, we will make sure you have a team. Prizes for best themed table too! Cost: 1 Silent Auction item ($50+ value) or $50 cash donation per couple. Adults only. Snacks, beer, and wine are provided. Location: CLHS cafeteria. Please complete the online registration here by October 25th…
USO Big Band Gala Details:
WHEN: Saturday, December 3, 2022
WHERE: CLHS Gymnasium, 1601 St. Joe River Drive, Fort Wayne
Plus, special tribute to SFC Alan Conrad on his retirement (29 years at CLHS)
Vintage attire encouraged but not required.
Order of the Evening:
5:30 pm Cocktail Hour, Live Music by the New Millennium Jazz Orchestra & CLHS Swing Dancers, Silent Auction, & Wine Pull
6:30 pm Welcome/Dinner
7:45 pm Dessert Auction
8:45 pm Live Auction & Paddle Raise for SGO Scholarships
9:30 pm Checkout Opens/After Party Begins
11:30 pm Bar Closes
Don’t be a flat tire, get spiffy and come have a gas! Grab your suspenders and red lipstick and join in the fun while supporting our students at the same time! You may purchase tickets here…
Please join with our Concordia community to celebrate our children, Lutheran Education, and America!
“Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” ~ 2 Corinthians 3:17
Auction Operations Manager (aka Director of Fun)
(260) 483-1102, ext. 298