Are you a homeschool student looking to enroll or transfer to Concordia? Great! We would love to have you! For admissions requirements, please see our Freshman page
or our Transfer Student page
to see what you need to do to apply.
Why are Homeschool Students so successful at Concordia?
There are many reason why Homeschool students will succeed at CLHS:
- FAITH - We are rooted in a Christ-centered environment. Through our classes, weekly chapel services, and Koinonia groups, the love of Christ is shared with all students.
- VALUES - We share your values. Concordia was founded on the principles of faith, Christian service, and academic excellence. Click here to learn more.
- SMALL CLASSES - With a 14:1 faculty to student ratio, you will be assured that your student will get the individualized attention that he or she needs. It will also make an easier transition for them into the high school environment.
- EXCEPTIONAL FINE ARTS PROGRAM - We have so many amazing offerings for your students through our Fine Arts program. Whether they are into music, art or drama, we have award-winning programs that will fit any interest.
- TUTORING - If your student is looking for a little help or wanting to get ahead on their schoolwork, we have free after-school tutoring in our Study Center.
- MENTORING - And to ease that transition into high school, we offer our EPIC (Empowering and Preparing Incoming Cadets) program, which provides new students with a supportive environment that allows a smooth adjustment to our high school, both academically and socially. Click here to sign up for mentor.