Are you a homeschool student looking to enroll or transfer to Concordia? Great! We would love to have you! For admissions requirements, please see our Freshman page
or our Transfer Student page
to see what you need to do to apply. More than 98% of our students receive some sort of Financial Aid, and we also offer a $1,000 scholarship for a new freshman who is coming to CLHS from a homeschool program. Apply for the scholarship today.
Why are Homeschool Students so successful at Concordia?
There are many reason why Homeschool students will succeed at CLHS:
- FAITH - We are rooted in a Christ-centered environment. Through our classes, weekly chapel services, and Koinonia groups, the love of Christ is shared with all students.
- VALUES - We share your values. Concordia was founded on the principles of faith, Christian service, and academic excellence. Click here to learn more.
- SMALL CLASSES - With a 14:1 faculty to student ratio, you will be assured that your student will get the individualized attention that he or she needs. It will also make an easier transition for them into the high school environment.
- EXCEPTIONAL FINE ARTS PROGRAM - We have so many amazing offerings for your students through our Fine Arts program. Whether they are into music, art or drama, we have award-winning programs that will fit any interest.
- TUTORING - If your student is looking for a little help or wanting to get ahead on their schoolwork, we have free after-school tutoring in our Study Center.
- MENTORING - And to ease that transition into high school, we offer our EPIC (Empowering and Preparing Incoming Cadets) program, which provides new students with a supportive environment that allows a smooth adjustment to our high school, both academically and socially. Click here to sign up for mentor.
$1,000 (first year only)
This scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman for the 2019-20 school year who was homeschooled during their 8th grade year. Students must apply for the scholarship by December 14, 2018. To be eligible for this scholarship, all students must apply for admission and complete the application form.