We are excited to welcome you into the Concordia family! Whether you are just checking us out or are ready to apply, we would love to talk to you! Your first step is to come for visit. Schedule a time here or give us a call to start the process. Also, click here to see important admissions dates for you to come in for a visit.
Admissions: Dawn Schuller at (260) 483-1102, ext. 298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid: Debbie Schumm at (260) 483-1102, ext. 219 or email@example.com
Click our FAQ page to get your questions answered.
See our Future Cadets for this fall! Coming soon!
Steps for Enrollment
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the $35 Application Fee
- Submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Submit a copy of the student’s most recent standardized test scores (usually ILEARN scores or End of Course Assessments)
- Submit a copy of the student’s most recent report card
- Notification of status by Admissions Office (within one business day of completing your application)
- Apply for scholarships and financial assistance
- Come to Freshmen Scheduling Night and meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Families are notified as to their status regarding scholarships and financial
- Click the "Accept" button on your admissions notification letter to confirm your decision
- Final Registration in July/August. (Obtain class schedule and locker number, tuition payment plan, ID badge, parking pass, athletic pass, pick up class books, turn in required forms, etc.)
- AND NOW YOU'RE A OFFICIALLY A CADET! (Want a mentor to help navigate the first weeks of school? Ask about our EPIC program!)