We are excited to welcome you into the Concordia family! Whether you are just checking us out or are ready to apply, we would love to talk to you! Your first step is to come for visit. Schedule a time here or give us a call to start the process. And check out our 2023-24 Admissions Guide here! Also, click here to see important admissions dates for you to come in for a visit.
Watch our Concordia Clarity Webinars
Want to learn more about Concordia? Register for one of our webinars! You will learn more about Concordia Academics, Extracurriculars, Admissions, and what it means to be Christ-Centered. Register Here. Click here to watch past webinars.
Admissions: Dawn Schuller at (260) 483-1102, ext. 298 or [email protected]
Financial Aid: Debbie Schumm at (260) 483-1102, ext. 219 or [email protected]
Click our FAQ page to get your questions answered.
See our Future Cadets for this fall! Click here.
Steps for Enrollment
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the $35 Application Fee
- Submit a copy of the student’s birth certificate
- Submit a copy of the student’s most recent standardized test scores (usually ILEARN scores or End of Course Assessments)
- Submit a copy of the student’s most recent report card
- Notification of status by Admissions Office (within one business day of completing your application)
- Apply for scholarships and financial assistance
- Come to Freshmen Scheduling Night and meet with an academic advisor and register for classes
- Families are notified as to their status regarding scholarships and financial
- Complete your Enrollment Packet
- Set up your Payment Plan for Tuition
- Final Registration in August. (Obtain class schedule and locker number, take school picture, get. parking pass, athletic pass, pick up class books, turn in required forms, etc.)
- AND NOW YOU'RE A OFFICIALLY A CADET! (Want a mentor to help navigate the first weeks of school? Ask about our EPIC program!)